Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mnemosyne

I keep forgetting the blogs I want to post! I did catch a quick peek at the analyst, and it looks like my readership is at an all time low of 3. Oopsies. But, hey over there, Sydney, Australia! And Italy, oh my. Tourniamo subito, I promise; keep reading!

Major child development going on over here. I have hilarious little tidbits that I think, "Oh, I need to blog that," and then poof- it's gone. Good old Mommy brain. Somehow I still can remember a list of adverbs that Mr. Thompson required us to memorize in fourth grade- "Am, is, are, was, were, being, been, have, has, had, do, does, did, shall, will, should, would, may, might, must, can, could. Whew. I'll remember that on my death bed.

At any rate, I need sleep. Perhaps then the memory will return.

The computer's all yours, Mr. Clarateaches.

2 comments:

gs said...

There are those of us out here who follow you using RSS readers, so we don't check in until we get an alert that you've posted something new, but we're still listening.

I'm sure you knew and intended this, but I wanted to let you know we "got" how clever the post title was: Mnemosyne was not only the Greek goddess of memory, but she was also the mother of the Muses, who inspire all bloggers.

:)

Clarateaches said...

;)